close

I'm a little nervous about being on camera.
我對於用視訊開會感到有點緊張

 

  • Is it a multipoint conference or a point-to -point conference?
    我們要開多點(方)會議還是點對點會議?

  • I'm worried about delays and time lags.
    我擔心會有耽擱和時間差的問題

  • I think there might be some technical glitches.
    我認為可能會有一些技術性的小問題

  • The connection of the video conferencing keeps dropping.
    視訊會議的連線一直斷斷續續的

  • The video stream isn't buffering properly.
    視訊傳輸不是很順暢

  • There is a (time) lag between the picture and the sound.
    畫面和語音連結的部分出現時間差

  • The frame rate is too slow and the video is too jerky.
    影格的速度太慢而且影像卡卡的

  • I can't see what you are referring to.
    我看不到你所提到的地方

  • The picture is a bit fuzzy.
    畫面有點不清楚

  • We are having some problems with the visuals.
    影像的部分有點問題

  • Could you adjust the camera so that I can see you better?
    你能調整一下你的攝影機嗎?這樣我可以比較清楚的看到你

  • You are kind of blending in with the background.
    你跟背景都混在一起了,我看不到你的人耶

  • There seems to be some interference in the picture.
    畫面好像受到一些干擾

  • The picture keeps freezing.
    畫面一直定格

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 威爾斯美語板橋 的頭像
    威爾斯美語板橋

    威爾斯美語板橋分校

    威爾斯美語板橋 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()